Setting Up Peplink VPN
- On Balance models, navigate to Network > Remote User Access.
- On MAX models, navigate to Advanced > Remote User Access.
- The following menu will appear:
- Click Enable, and the menu will expand.
- Enter your preshared key in the Preshared Key text area.
- In the Listen on section, select the WAN ports that you want the L2TP server to pay attention to. Be sure that at least one of the WAN ports have a public IP address.
- Under the User Accounts section, enter the Usernames and Passwords for each client who will connect to the VPN. For bulk entry, click the (?) logo to enable pasting directly from a CSV file.