Manually Provisioning a Polycom
- Access to the Meridian Technical Services VoIP Cloud portal
- The user has ALREADY been created.
Phone Configuration Steps
- Go to the GUI of the phone using the IP address, and log in using credentials
- Go to settings and click provisioning server from the drop-down list.
- Set the server type to HTTPS and set the server address to https://apps1-aws.iplogin.ca/cfg/?mac=
- Then set the Boot server to static
- Press SAVE at he bottom of the page
- Go back to settings, networking, and TLS
- Open up the TLS applications module
- Uncheck Provisioning, Sip, and LDAP
Hit save, reboot the phone, and provisioning should now complete