The Auto Attendant Dial-Pad Menu
This article briefly covers each of the Dial-Pad menu items available in an Auto Attendant
The Dial-Pad Menu
- User = goes to a user (extension).
- Conference = goes to a conference bridge.
- Call Queue = goes to a call queue.
- Directory = goes to the dial by name directory.
- Voicemail = goes to a specific mailbox.
- Voicemail Management = allows outside staff to call in and retrieve voicemail.
- External Number = forwards to an external telephone number (for example, to send a caller to an on-call staff).
- Play Message = commonly used for hours and directions.
- Repeat Prompt = replays the menu of options to the caller.
Add Tier = adds a submenu with a new greeting and set of options.