Enabling Audio on Supported Hikvision Cameras and NVRs
To enable audio on Hikvison cameras with a Hikvision NVR do this for each camera you want audio enabled:
- Unlock the NVR and go to the settings tab (Gear Icon along top of screen)
- Make sure you are in expert settings mode (Bottom Left of screen)
- Under Record > Parameter, Select the camera you require audio on, and under Main Stream, change Stream Type to Video & Audio.
- Repeat step 3 for each camera you wish to have audio.
To enable Audio recording:
- Under Record > Schedule, Select the camera you would like audio recording enabled on
- Click on Advanced>> near the bottom of the screen
- Toggle the Record Audio switch (white circle will be to the right and Icon will be filled blue) and click OK.
- Repeat Steps 1-3 for each camera you require recording on.